Trademarks have become extremely important today, whether it’s a startup or a giant organization, everyone wants to own a registered trademark. The reason is, that trademarks help in:
- Help the consumers identify a specific brand in the competition.
- Enable the brand to market its products & services more effectively.
- Help the brand to stand out from the competitors and establish a unique identity.
- Initiate a lawsuit if someone tries to infringe upon their trademark rights.
But before registering a trademark, it’s crucial to ensure that your trademark is not infringing upon already existing unregistered or registered trademarks.
To ensure there are no such infringement possibilities, you need to conduct a trademark search that is:
- Comprehensive (covers all the unregistered and registered trademarks falling in relevant trademark classes)
- Professional (a professional search uses premium TM search tools that cover marks normal trademark availability search tends to miss out).